we welcome visits by community groups of all ages.
- Guided tours can be arranged for parties of up to a maximum of 20 during our normal opening hours (10.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.) on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Arrangements can also be made to open the Museum for weekday evening group visits.
- We ask for a contribution of £4 per head for group visits, which goes directly to maintain and develop the museum. There is a minimum fee of £50 for groups of fewer than 13.
- We cannot normally provide refreshments for daytime visits, but special arrangements can be made for evening events (see below), if required.
- We offer an optional Supper & Tour Evening for groups. These events combine a guided tour of the museum with a hot-pot supper, and also offer a limited paid bar. Charged at £15 per head, inclusive of entry fee.
- Supper & Tour evenings are only available for groups of at least 20 people. For these evenings only we can sometimes accept groups of up to 40, subject to availability of additional volunteer guides.
- A limited bar can usually be provided, for evening visits only, on request.
- The Museum is located within Fulwood Barracks, which is an active military establishment. For security reasons, a minimum of 2 weeks notice is required for a group visit, and it will be necessary to provide details of all those attending, with vehicle details.
- To make a booking, please CLICK HERE and complete our on-line Group Booking Form.
- For further information please e-mail us at email@example.com